Customer Service Advisor | Perm | $50K + Super + Bonus
$47000 - 50000 / annum
15 November 2018
Our client is leading the way in business payment and information management solutions. They are the largest multi-branded fuel card issuer, and also offer premier prepaid cards and loyalty program solutions.
Sitting in a team of 5, you will be speaking to my client's VIP's and corporate clients within the Strategic Accounts team. You will offer support to our account/card holders via outbound telephone/email/fax/physical mail communication, building 1:1 relationships.
The Strategic Accounts Advisor supports the day to day activities of the Senior Service Delivery Manager and the Strategic Accounts Team Leader, responsible for supporting and growing the company Customer Base.
As the Strategic Accounts Advisor you will also contribute to the achievement of the teams KPI's and participate in process improvement sessions when required
The primary goal of the position is to reduce attrition through pro-active support to the customers and through creating awareness about the company's products and services
Key Responsibilities include:
- Communicates with customers verbally via telephone calls and in writing (Fax/Email/Physical Mail) regarding account/transaction queries.
- First time resolution of all queries.
- Reviews complaints concerning billing or service rendered and escalates as required
- Educates customers regarding procedures, costs and restrictions.
- Cancels, reissues and maintains customer accounts as required.
- Maintains accurate records and associated documentation within the card management system.
- Adheres fully to the Privacy Act.
- Actively participates in work and quality improvement programs.
- Other duties as requested.
- Answer all calls presented
- Strive to achieve 80% or greater Grade of Service
- 90% of complaints resolved or escalated within 8 hours.
My client is looking for an experienced customer service representative to work with strategic accounts for a permanent role to start ASAP. The right person will have had exposure working in a call centre environment. You MUST have had experience working on an INBOUND QUEUING system.
This role requires you to work from 8am - 8pm, Monday to Friday and maybe required to work on public holidays, penalty rates apply.
My client offers a great working environment! Only self-starters apply!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Office Team in our Melbourne office on 9691 3663
Reference Number: 06810-0010637879TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631