Administration Manager | Aged Care | Promote From Within
$48000 - 55000 / annum
Administration & Office
Currently recruiting for an Administration Manager for an outstanding Aged Care Facility in Camberwell. They are seeking an experienced and dynamic Administration Manager to join their team in supporting various departments within the business.
Reporting to the Residential Manager you will manage your day by completing the following tasks:
- Data Entry
- Data Sourcing
- Processing of orders
- High levels of call volume
- Answering, screening and transferring calls
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax, mailing
- Preparing and processing of contracts
- Monthly reports and invoices
- Attending monthly meetings
- Coordinating tasks
- Providing Administrative support to the management team
- Stock Manager
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to possess the following skillset:
- Excellent time management skills
- Efficient in MS Office
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and working well under pressure and to deadlines
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent typing and secretarial skills
You will be an immaculately presented, professional individual with the determination to succeed and an eagerness to learn. You will be a committed and focused person and possess excellent all round office skills that you are keen to build on. Sharp computer skills and a CAN DO attitude is a must!
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 9214234JM