2 x Customer Service Advisors Required - ASAP Start!
$47000 - 50000 / annum
29 August 2018
Our client is leading the way in business payment and information management solutions. They are the largest multi-branded fuel card issuer, and also offer premier prepaid cards and loyalty program solutions.
Your role within the Client Services team will be to offer support to our account/card holders via telephone/email/fax/physical mail requests.
As the Client Services Consultant you will also contribute to the achievement of the teams KPI's and participate in process improvement sessions when required
Key Responsibilities include:
- Communicates with customers verbally via telephone calls and in writing (Fax/Email/Physical Mail) regarding account/transaction queries.
- First time resolution of all queries.
- Reviews complaints concerning billing or service rendered and escalates as required
- Educates customers regarding procedures, costs and restrictions.
- Cancels, reissues and maintains customer accounts as required.
- Maintains accurate records and associated documentation within the card management system.
- Adheres fully to the Privacy Act.
- Actively participates in work and quality improvement programs.
- Other duties as requested.
- Answer all calls presented
- Strive to achieve 80% or greater Grade of Service
- 90% of complaints resolved or escalated within 8 hours.
You will have proven experience within a call centre environment. We will ONLY consider candidates that have had exposure to an inbound queuing system and have willing to work within a high volume calling environment. This role requires you to work on rotating roster from 8am - 8pm (7.25 day) Monday to Friday. If you work on public holidays, penalty rates apply.
My client offers a great working environment! Only self-starters apply!
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 0618-0010608856 TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631