Junior Network Engineer
$65000 - 75000 / annum
Northern Suburbs Perth
28 December 2018
Our client is a well known Managed Service Provider based North of the River. They currently have a requirement for an all rounder - Networks, Systems and Support. You will be responsible for providing support to the businesses client and customers, while still remaining hands on with Networking and Server Infrastructure.
- Providing network support, troubleshooting issues, perform routine maintenance on local and remote software/hardware
- Tier two support for all network services including but not limited to: Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, VPN, Tunnelling, DNS
- Windows Server Administration and maintenance, end-user support tier 1-3 as required
- Plan, develop, deploy and test/optimse network and system services
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation for network inventory and record diagnosis of network faults, modifications and maintenance
- A sound understanding of Cisco Routers and Switches, DNS, TCP/IP, VMware, Wi-Fi Infrastructure, VPN/Tunnelling and Hyper-V
- Security conscious with at least 1-2 years of firewall experience
- Experienced with implementing and documenting networks, maintaining existing clients networks including setting up monitoring tools and equipment
- 3-4 years of solid troubleshooting skills and fault finding across both Networks and Systems.
- A sound knowledge of Windows Server, Win 7/10, 2012 R2, 2016
- Voice/telephony experience highly regarded as are Cisco Qualifcations (current)
- Be based in Perth and at least 3 years prior experience at an MSP
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Alternatively you can call Sym Quaggan in the Perth Office for more information on 08 6430 6803.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801