$45 - 50 / hour
17 August 2018
IT and technology
The initial contract will run for 3 months with a high possibility of extending out. There will be accomodation provided Mon-Sun, but you will require a vehicle to travel between the site and where you will be staying. Interstate candidates will be considered if you are able to relocate immediately and organise a vehicle. The site is around a 1.5 hour drive from Perth City, 1.5 hour drive from Mandurah and 1 hour drive from Armadale. You have the option to either utilise the accomodation Mon-Fri, Mon-Sun or not at all and drive in/out each day.
- Providing all round network support for the already in place Infrastructure and the new. This will include troubleshooting issues, patching, cabling, installing and maintenance.
- Working with Cisco Routers and Switches, Huawei Technologies and Field Engineer equiptment.
- Routing, switching, installations and general upkeep of the equiptment.
- Some security and firewall activity involved with a core knowledge of Networking protocols.
- At least 2-3 years minimum experience working as a Network Engineer or Administrator with a high understanding and knowledge of networking.
- Experience with Cisco, Huawei, Service Now, Radio Equiptment, Firewalls and Network Security.
- Experience deploying and configuring CISCO routers and switches
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Alternatively you can call Sym Quaggan in the Perth Office for more information on 08 6430 6803.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801