Developer | Brisbane | Permanent
$101 - 120000 / annum
27 March 2019
IT and technology
- Construction & Engineering domain
- Global operations
- Recently refurbished modern office
- Consistently growing / scaling out
- Outstanding career growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours, working from home and job share options
- Build, develop and enhance greenfield GIS projects.
- Create technical specifications from functional requirements.
- Review technical documentation (incl. system design and coding)
- Provide user-focused solutions using the latest digital technologies.
- Implement projects within a varied client base
- Be part of an innovative and ambitious team
Required Skills & Experience
- AngularJS highly regarded
- GIS (ArcGIS) experience preferred
- User-experience mind-set
- Client focussed
- AGILE / Scrum / practices
- Clear and effective communication & interpersonal style
- High attention to detail
- Genuine passion for software & web engineering and evolving technologies
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with an updated & relevant resume. Thank you.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202