Technology Recruitment Consultant - IT Infrastructure
$100000 - 200000 / annum
July 6, 2018
Full Job Description
Our Technology team is a division of Robert Half who are in accelerated growth right now due to the premium and relationship-driven service that we offer. With a strong client focus, our Recruitment Consultants are focussed on delivering the best possible talent in the market to their clients, and are results orientated, ensuring they stand out in a competitive market.
The outstanding success of this team in the Brisbane market has now created the opportunity for a Consultant who is interested in taking their game to the next level by being surrounded by some of the best recruiters in the market; or for an entry-level Recruitment Consultant seeking to learn via a structured learning approach.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Sustain a strong client focus towards the recruitment of IT infrastructure specialists
- Provide highly skilled IT staffing solutions to Tier One and SME companies
- Propose potential solutions for their business.
- Use our proven delivery methodology to deliver top talent to them.
- Source candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database, and internet advertising; as well as work with our qualified resourcers.
- Strategising to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team.
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant you:
- Could be overachieving on an alternate desk and keen to move into the highly profitable technology market
- Will be strongly encouraged to view your 'desk' as your own business operating within the Robert Half business at large and work closely with our established divisions to achieve greater market penetration.
As an entry level Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Bring B2B sales experience and perhaps have an IT technical background
- Keen to succeed, you will take advantage of the experience afforded to you and learn on the job whilst being supported by our local management and training team
Are we looking for you?
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement.
- An ethical approach to everything you do is integral, as is your ability to work within a small team.
- Self-management, a passion for excellence and hard work are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture.
- As an experienced Recruitment Consultant you will have a proven track record of achievement in personal billings and ideally a minimum of 2yrs agency experience.
- Outstanding communication skills are essential, as is excellent presentation and rapport building skills
What's in it for you?
Robert Half provides the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a senior member of our Technology recruitment team you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary and have access to our market-leading commission plan
- Receive our industry-leading, consulting training through our local and global network
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun, team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: no debt, two CEO's in 70 years, and strong financial performance in Queensland and Australia.
Contact Tom Beechey on 07 3039 4202 for a confidential career discussion. Alternatively, submit your resume by applying now.