Technical Sales Support Team Lead
$75,000.00 - $85,000.00 / annum
30 May 2019
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the IT industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a Sales Administrator to join the Milton team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will depend on your proven experience as a Sales Administrator with your key responsibilities including:
- Assist other team members with queries and act as a central point of escalation within the team
- Escalate any unresolved supplier / vendor issues with the relevant Account Managers to ensure it is resolved in a timely manner
- Conduct one to ones with team to ensure their tasks and development for their roles are being met
- Generating purchase orders and following up outstanding purchase orders
- Liaise with Distributors/Vendors to get the best pricing
- Maintain current knowledge of pricing promotions and other offers from distributors and vendors that may impact buy price
- Process Loans and organise return of loan to supplier
- Use initiative to determine alternate and best ways to purchase which result in better customer service by achieving better buying prices, lower freight costs, more efficient delivery times
- Understand all other vendor purchasing requirements; including keeping up to date records of correct contacts at each vendor
- Maintain the inventory listing and management locations and traceability.
- Compile price configurations
- Work with Solution Architects and/or Services Team to scope and cost installation and solution services
- Successfully resolve client issues
- Keep abreast of the functionality and capabilities of the core products and services
- Structure relationships with the suppliers to ensure that where we need access to specific information, we can obtain it quickly
- Provide Direct ongoing 'Account Management' to transactional accounts, either individually or across a team.
- Respond to detailed questions (including tenders)
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong sales and/or administration experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202