Talent & Culture Coordinator | Immediate Start
Location : Brisbane CBD
Post Date : 06 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 060717OJ
Job Classification : Administration & Office
This leading company is seeking an experienced Talent and Culture Coordinator to join their team to manage the Recruitment and provide basic HR advice. This is an energetic organisation that take great pride in their brand and their growth over the past number of years.
Reporting into the HR Manager, your role will involve but not be limited to:
- End to end recruitment nationally
- Manage the HR inbox and acting as a first point of contact for HR-Related enquiries
- Working with management to assist in writing position descriptions
- Coordinate pre-employment testing and police checks
- Updating HR databases and maintenance of HRIS
- Updating employees files when needed
- Managing onboarding of all new employees
- Handling all existing on boarding of employees, ensuring an even process
- Preparing employment contracts and salary confirmation
- General HR administration as required
As the successful candidate, you will have recent experience in Recruitment experience (internal preferably) across a range of HR functions, processes and protocols.
You will have an energetic yet calm attitude and the ability to work well with all levels of management and key stakeholders. You will also possess the ability to be diplomatic and comfortable with ambiguity.
You will have a related degree (Law, Psychology and Human Resources degrees).
If you have that x-factor, drive and confidence then don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street