$60000 - 70000 / annum
IT & Technology
This expanding Managed Services and IT provider supports a variety of SME clients within the Brisbane areas and wider areas. You will benefit from working with cutting edge technologies for an industry leader as part of a highly technical team.
As a skilled Systems Engineer you will have experience working in a Managed Services or Outsourcing IT company, where your responsibilities have included client site visits and on-site technical support. You will conduct a full technician role, from responding to inbound client issue calls and attempting to troubleshoot and provide a resolution remotely, to attending client sites to resolve technical issues in person face to face.
As the successful Systems Engineer, you will possess excellent all round IT Infrastructure knowledge and skills, with an analytical, client focused, quality approach to your work. You will have:
- A relevant Industry Certification or Qualification (though a depth of experience in a relevant role will also be considered)
- Good all round knowledge across Systems and/or Networking technologies
- Experience of working to a Server maintenance level would be ideal
- Some exposure to working with Virtualisation or Cloud technologies would be a plus
- Good all round IT Infrastructure support experience
- Good all round client facing skills with the ability to communicate technical information to a variety of audiences both face to face and over the phone
- Good all round interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work confidently in highly responsive, reactive and collaborative team environments
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact James Wilburn in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Email your CV and cover letter directly to [email protected]
To apply, you MUST be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane