$90000 - 110000 / annum
July 3, 2018
IT and technology
A $1.4 Billion company using a range of technologies to gather on and offshore data. Changing the way this is used to predict future events. Encouraging innovation and new ideas within the team, growing the morale of the company.
This is a junior to intermediate role working primarily with Angular and NodeJS.
You will be using Bash and Ansible to create and orchestrate resources and deployment of applications in Amazon Web Services.
You will be routinely managing Amazon services, from EC2 instances, scaling groups and SQS for batch jobs, S3 for large data storage.
You will also be working with DynamoDB for asset queries and finally IAM for access management and permissions.
You will have:
- A technical, engineering background with strong design concepts
- 2 + Years developing production systems
- Good written and oral communication
- Server side: Java, Node JS, Postgresql
- REST based API: HTTPS, JSON, OAuth, JWT
- Ability to work well within a team
- Cloud based deployment on AWS
- Linux (and Idealy Docker)
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Heaven Hansen in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane