$550 - 600 / day
8 November 2018
IT and technology
You have the opportunity to join a large and respected Not for Profit organization whom provide health and community services to thousands of people every day.
We are seeking a talented individual with experience providing project coordination around infrastructure and application related projects. This piece of work will be to assist the closing of numerous projects in regard to documentation, coordination, governance, vendor engagement, data analysis, and will report to the Project and Capability Manager.
- 3 + years' experience in a similar role
- Experience across applications & infrastructure projects
- General coordination skills e.g. project reporting, coordination of vendors, monitor performance status of projects
- Document project closure reports
- Been involved with the closing of multiple projects at one time
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Chris Brydon in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202