Senior Sales Consultant l Professional Services
$70000 - 120000 / annum
24 May 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
A US-listed, multi-national service provider with operations throughout the Asia Pacific region, we pride ourselves on having a superior product for our clients, as well as some innovative and fast delivery methods to suit their business-critical needs. We are well-positioned for the future after years of strong growth internationally. Through continued investment and organic growth, an excellent opportunity exists for a proactive, target-driven professional to join our operations in Brisbane.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Developing strong relationships with a diverse client base that could include a mixture of new and repeat business.
- Cross-selling into existing accounts as well as recapture of lapsed clients.
- Fulfilling the clients' requirements with the highest level of customer service when they arise.
- Working in a highly collaborative way to both build your client base and deliver on client needs.
- Help find innovative and smart solutions for client needs whilst consistently beating the competition.
The role will include a mixture of office and field-based sales covering the Brisbane market.
You will be a results-orientated, target-driven professional with a passion for developing new business. With a strong track record in the sales industry, you will be looking for the next step in your career and relish the chance to be trained and perform in a professional, B2B sales role with a prestigious firm. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential in this role, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What's in it for you?
We provide the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist our teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our Brisbane team, you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary
- Have a access to our market-leading commission plan
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: "no debt", two CEO's in 70 years, and strong financial performance in Queensland and Australia.
For further information contact Kevin Jarvis on 3039 4202 or send your resume by via the Apply Now link.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202