Senior Sales Consultant l Professional Services
$80000 - 85000 / annum
11 June 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International has over 300 offices worldwide. We are listed on the NYSE and a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index. In 2018, we were again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation.
Robert Half is committed to providing exceptional career and development opportunities to highly skilled and qualified Recruitment Consultants. We have also developed state of the art and creative online marketing programs which engage our clients and potential job seekers, working with global market leading suppliers and partners to deliver strong results.
We are proud to offer an energetic and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Early finish on Friday
- Fresh breakfast every single day
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every Tuesday
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Lunch provided on Fridays
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, in addition to partnering with existing clients, you will also add to your client portfolio through business development activities. This will include connecting to potential clients by phone, face to face meetings and networking within the Brisbane business community.
The role will include a mixture of office and field-based sales covering the Brisbane market., with responsibility for:
- Developing strong relationships with a diverse client base that could include a mixture of new and repeat business.
- Cross-selling into existing accounts as well as recapture of lapsed clients.
- Fulfilling the clients' requirements with the highest level of customer service when they arise.
- Working in a highly collaborative way to both build your client base and deliver on client needs.
- Help find innovative and smart solutions for client needs whilst consistently beating the competition.
You will be a results-orientated, target-driven professional with a passion for developing new business. With a strong track record in the sales industry, you will be looking for the next step in your career and relish the chance to be trained and perform in a professional, B2B sales role with a prestigious firm. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential in this role, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
In particular, we are looking for someone who is:
- Endless energy, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement.
- An ethical approach to everything you do is integral, as is your ability to work within a team.
- A natural affinity for developing rapport with others, self-management, a passion for excellence and hard work are the cornerstones of success in this high-performance sales culture.
Interested in joining our team? Please call Kevin Jarvis on 07 3039 4202. Alternatively, submit your resume by applying now.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202