Senior Resourcing Specialist - Business Support
$70000 - 90000 / annum
13 December 2018
Jobs at Robert Half
Robert Half OfficeTeam is a premium provider of business support staffing solutions and is a high growth division of Robert Half. We specialise in sourcing superior candidates for a variety of clients including many global household names, whilst also maintaining a strong foothold in the SME market.
With a network of 315 offices worldwide, we are proud to call ourselves a market leader in the recruitment of business support professionals of all types: administration, customer service, marketing and HR on a temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent basis. With demand for Robert Half OfficeTeam growing strongly, we need a strong Senior Resourcing Specialist to help maintain our benchmark for excellence.
Robert Half OfficeTeam Brisbane are looking for a new team member to add to their growing team. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to learn from top performing Recruitment Specialists, Consultants and Managers.
Reporting to the Division Manager, the role is responsible for managing and growing networks of business support specialists via:
- Our industry-leading CRM database
- Constantly gaining referrals and leads of new, available candidates in the market
- Networking and headhunting via LinkedIn and Seek Talent Finder
- Write ads for job boards then manage the response through resume selection, phone screen and email responses
In addition, you will be trained to become expert in the following:
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with candidates, in person but mainly via video
- Providing ongoing and consistent contact with candidates while offering professional and value-added career guidance
- Conducting reference checks and other background and compliance procedures on candidates interviewed
- Organising candidate networking events
- Managing the job-filling process, according the proven RH temporary methodologies
- Handling candidate and client fulfilment queries
You will have the opportunity to attend networking events and client meetings with sales professionals on the team to fully understand the nature of client requirements, and consequently select well-matched candidates to fulfil client requirements. Following successful placement, you will maintain ongoing contact with placed candidates to ensure they receive exceptional customer service, and to gain leads for other recruitment opportunities on the client site.
Are you the kind of person we look for?
To become a successful Senior Resourcing Specialist at Robert Half OfficeTeam you will have endless energy, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to everything you do is imperative, as is your ability to work within a team. A natural affinity for developing rapport with others, self-management, a passion for excellence and hard work are the cornerstones of success in this high-performance sales culture.
Ideally you will be a degree-qualified individual with an energetic personality looking to improve earning potential and enjoy clearer career progression.
What's in it for you?
Robert Half provides the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our Brisbane team you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary and have access to our market-leading commission plan
- Use the latest tablet technology to ensure effective collaboration and speed-to-market
- Receive our industry-leading, consulting training through our local and global network
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun, team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: no debt, two CEO's in 65 years, and strong financial performance in Queensland and Australia.
If you are interested in becoming one of our Recruitment Consultants, please call Kevin Jarvis on 07 3039 4202. Alternatively, submit your resume by applying now.
Robert Half guarantees confidentiality to discuss your career prospects. No details about you will be disclosed without your permission.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202