Division Manager - Officeteam
$100000 - 200000 / annum
16 January 2019
OfficeTeam is the premium provider of temporary administration staffing solutions and is a high growth division of Robert Half. We specialise in sourcing superior candidates for a variety of clients including many global household names, whilst also maintaining a strong foothold in the SME market.
With a network of 315 offices worldwide, we are proud to call ourselves a leading provider of office support professionals on an interim basis. With demand for OfficeTeam's core services in accelerated growth, we need an additional, experienced Senior Consultant to maintain our benchmark for excellence.
Your critical role will be to lead by example in developing and delivering on key relationships with organisations ranging from small to medium size companies, to large corporates. As well as managing, mentoring and developing the tenured team, in collaboration with our wider management group.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing the team to achieve agreed budget targets, understanding how to get the best out of each individual consultant in the group.
- Recruiting additional ream members where required.
- Prospecting for new client business.
- Engaging, questioning and consulting to clients regarding their business support requirements to uncover potential opportunities.
- Use our proven delivery methodology to deliver top talent to them.
- Source candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database, and internet advertising; as well as work with our qualified Resource Manager, to source appropriate project specialists for our consulting assignments.
- Strategising to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team.
At Robert Half we seek people with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to success is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. Self-management, a passion for excellence, initiative and hard work are necessary. Prior experience in business support recruitment would be an advantage. But management experience in a recruitment role would be essential.
You will excel in our demanding sales environment. You will need to understand our specific methodology, and be able to build strong focused networks and respond proactively and positively to sales targets and management challenges.
What's in it for you?
Robert Half provides the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our Management Resources team as well as our Brisbane management team you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary and have a access to our market-leading commission plan and management compensation.
- Receive our industry-leading, consulting training (sales and management) through our local and global network
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Be able to take advantage of our market-leading Wellness Program.
- Be given the most of the best and most competitive technology solutions in the market
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun, team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: no debt, two CEO's in 70 years, and strong financial performance in Queensland and Australia.
For further information contact Kevin Jarvis on 07 3039 4202 or send your resume by via the Apply Now link.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202