Division Manager | Recruitment
$70000 - 85000 / annum
25 February 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
OfficeTeam, a division of Robert Half, is the world's leading specialised administrative staffing firm. In order to meet the demands of our clients for experienced administrative professionals, we are looking for a talented, results-oriented Division Manager to join our Brisbane team
OfficeTeam Recruitment Consultants work in a team environment with responsibility for selling, negotiating and developing business with new and current clients.
Excellent communication and presentation skills are required as you market our services via telephone and by conducting in-person meetings with hiring managers and decision-makers. Our Consultants deliver outstanding customer service and participate in local trade association and networking events to increase OfficeTeam's presence in the local business community.
What you will be doing
- Strive to achieve gross margin and gross profit budgets in a commercial manner, across the team and with own desk
- Build profile and market awareness of OfficeTeam in the region through effective Account/Client /Candidate Management programs
- Sequentially grow business to benchmark standards within the team
- Ensure operating models are followed across all teams
- Actively participate in the Management Team objectives and initiatives
- Develop new business with companies needing interim staffing assistance in front office, administrative and customer service departments
- Work as part of a team, with the backing of dedicated resource professionals. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills - and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment - this role is a great fit
What we look for
- 2+ years' of experience in senior/manager capacity in agency recruitment or B2B sales
- 2+ years' experience with business development
- Prior success marketing to and closing top level decision makers at small/medium sized businesses and cultivating mutually beneficial long term relationships
- Working knowledge of current Windows operating system, Microsoft Office Suite and any content management application (Salesforce.com)
- Positive attitude and an engaging business-like approach
- Excellent customer service, business development, negotiation, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Friendly, warm personality who enjoys working in a like-minded team
What we Offer You:
Robert Half is committed to providing exceptional career and development opportunities for our employees. We have developed state of the art and creative online marketing programs which engage our clients and potential job seekers, working with global market leading suppliers and partners to deliver strong results.
We also offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Early finish and lunch provided on Friday's
- Fresh breakfast everyday
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every week
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Global mobility options for tenured staff
If you're looking for professional growth, Robert Half will invest in you.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you now! Click apply or contact me directly at [email protected] with your updated CV.
- Successful applicants within 1~2 business days
- Applicants must have full rights to live and work in Australia to be considered for this opportunity
For more information about a career at Robert Half, please visit our careers site: roberthalf.com.au/join-robert-half
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202