Senior Recruitment Consultant | Business Support
$65000 - 85000 / annum
3 December 2018
Jobs at Robert Half
You spend half your life working, so it is important to find a career where you can fit and thrive. This is a great opportunity to join our organisation and be an integral part of our winning team.
OfficeTeam, a division of Robert Half, is the world's leading specialised administrative staffing firm. In order to meet the demands of our clients for experienced administrative professionals, we are looking for a talented, results-oriented sales & business development professional to join our Brisbane team
OfficeTeam Recruitment Consultants work in a team environment with responsibility for selling, negotiating and developing business with new and current clients.
Excellent communication and presentation skills are required as you market our services via telephone and by conducting in-person meetings with hiring managers and decision-makers. Our Consultants deliver outstanding customer service and participate in local trade association and networking events to increase OfficeTeam's presence in the local business community.
What you will be doing
- Your primary focus will be on new business development with companies needing interim staffing assistance in front office, administrative and customer service departments.
- You will work as part of a team, with the backing of dedicated resource professionals. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills - and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment - contact us today!
What we look for
- 2+ years' of experience in agency recruitment or B2B/B2C sales
- 2+ years' experience with business development
- Prior success marketing to and closing top level decision makers at small/medium sized businesses and cultivating mutually beneficial long term relationships
- Working knowledge of current Windows operating system, Microsoft Office Suite and any content management application (Salesforce.com)
- Positive attitude and an engaging business-like approach
- Excellent customer service, business development, negotiation, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Friendly, warm personality who enjoys working in a like-minded team
What we Offer You:
Robert Half is committed to providing exceptional career and development opportunities for our employees. We have developed state of the art and creative online marketing programs which engage our clients and potential job seekers, working with global market leading suppliers and partners to deliver strong results.
We also offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Early finish and lunch provided on Friday's
- Fresh breakfast everyday
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every week
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Global mobility options for tenured staff
If you're looking for professional growth, Robert Half will invest in you.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you now! Apply via Seek or contact me directly at [email protected] with your updated CV.
- Successful applicants within 1~2 business days
- Applicants must have full rights to live and work in Australia to be considered for this opportunity
For more information about a career at Robert Half, please visit our careers site: roberthalf.com.au/join-robert-half
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202