Senior Management Accountant
$125000 - 130000 / annum
27 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Here is an exciting opportunity to fast-track your career as a Senior Management Accountant. Our client is a well-known resource company, looking to build on and further enhance an already impressive team. This role offers exciting long-term potential and we are looking to speak with candidates who consider themselves excellent communicators who enjoy both collaborative and autonomous working in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
In this dynamic workplace, you will be an experienced Senior Management Accountant who is able to work with minimum supervision and be able to effectively use their initiative to make key decisions and communicate their rationale with relevant colleagues. An effective communicator, you will provide high quality business and financial information and analysis that will support the business in effective planning and decision making.
Other duties will also include wider support within the finance team, as well as timely reporting, recording and adherence to statutory requirements.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Additional certification such as CPA or CA.
- Excellent experience in overall general accounting spanning at least 5-7 years, with the ability to demonstrate proven business acumen and improvement
- Extensive Excel skills- intermediate to advanced
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Exceptional organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
Your technical skills are outstanding and you have the business know-how to provide insightful analysis on financial results (trends, performance, metrics and benchmarks). You have the leadership skills to motivate and mentor your team, and the confidence to collaborate with business leaders.
What's on offer?
- An impressive opportunity to develop your skill set and experience.
- The camaraderie and support of a talented and energised team.
- Participation in a diverse array of ongoing special projects.
- A clear career path backed by an excellent program of professional development and mentoring.
- A workplace where initiative and innovation are rewarded and work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202