Senior Financial Accountant
$55.00 - $65.00 / hour
14 May 2019
Our client, working within the Technology space, is a growing business not just in Brisbane but nationally.
Centrally located they offer a phenomenal workspace/office with a great team and supportive leadership who are ready to embrace change and improvements.
You will have a crucial role in the business reporting to the Financial Controller.
Playing an active part in the senior leadership team you will be responsible for the financial accounting and budgeting process.
You will be directly responsible for statutory reporting, annual budgets, year-end as well as leading a small team which consists of an assistant accountant and AP/AR.
Given that the company is growing there is significant opportunity to be involved in process improvements and tailoring efficiencies.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
- You must CPA or CA qualified
- At least 4 years in a Senior Financial Accountant position
- Previous team leadership is a must
- Audit background would be beneficial but not a necessity
- Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
- Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202