$80000 - 150000 / annum
Our business is committed to hiring the most qualified, highly skilled consultants and providing them with outstanding career and developmental opportunities. We pride ourselves on being a leader in professional level recruitment whilst still retaining a boutique environment.
We currently have opportunities within our permanent and temporary finance and accounting recruitment teams with the key responsibilities including but not limited to;
- Develop strategies to ensure clients have access to the highest calibre of candidates in the market
- Facilitate prompt introductions with relevant candidates and clients
- Provide timely, relevant and constructive feedback to clients and candidates
- Build solid relationships with candidates to understand their technical skill set, motivations, strengths and weaknesses and career direction
- Develop a detailed understanding of clients, their organisational and greatest needs pending the businesses life cycle.
- Develop an acquisition and retention strategy to ensure repeat business from your clients
- Assist and run team meetings as requested by the Division Manager
In return for your hard work, tenacity and dedication to meeting your performance goals we offer a first class remuneration package, extensive training, unparalleled career development as well as access to both local and global recognition schemes.
You will be exceptionally driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to everything you do is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. A natural affinity for developing rapport with others, self-management, a passion for excellence and hard work are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Travis Steel (CPA) in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.