Senior Consultant - Technology BI ML DATA
$60000 - 90000 / annum
18 June 2019
IT and technology
Our Technology team is a division of Robert Half who are in accelerated growth right now due to the premium and relationship-driven service that we offer. With a strong client focus, our Recruitment Consultants are focussed on delivering the best possible talent in the market to their clients, and are results orientated, ensuring they stand out in a competitive market.
The outstanding success of this team in the Brisbane market has now created the opportunity for a Consultant who is interested in taking their game to the next level by being surrounded by some of the best recruiters in the market.
We are proud to offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Early finish on Friday
- Fresh breakfast every single day
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every Tuesday
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Lunch provided on Fridays
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sustain a strong client focus towards the recruitment of the Data domain
- Use our very different and proven methodology to deliver top talent
- Strategising to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant you:
- Could be overachieving on an alternate desk and keen to move into the highly profitable technology market
- Will be strongly encouraged to view your 'desk' as your own business operating within the Robert Half business at large and work closely with our established divisions to achieve greater market penetration.
Are we looking for you?
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement.
- An ethical approach to everything you do is integral, as is your ability to work within a small team.
- Self-management, a passion for excellence and hard work are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture.
- As an experienced Recruitment Consultant you will have a proven track record of achievement in personal billings and ideally a minimum of 2yrs agency experience.
- Outstanding communication skills are essential, as is excellent presentation and rapport building skills
What's in it for you?
Robert Half provides the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a senior member of our Technology recruitment team you will:
- Receive a generous base salary and have access to our market-leading commission plan
- Qualify for additional annual leave
- Flexible and mature management style
- Free lunches, Free breakfasts, free Personal Training
- Get paid for 'chalk on the board' NOT when candidate starts OR when client pays the bill!
- Receive our industry-leading, consulting training through our local and global network
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun, team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: no debt, two CEO's in 70 years, and strong financial performance in Queensland and Australia.
Contact Stephen Tung on +61 7 3039 4202 for a confidential career discussion. Alternatively, submit your resume by applying now.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202