Senior Consultant - Management Resources
$80000 - 200000 / annum
July 6, 2018
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the first and largest specialised recruitment firm and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange. In Australia we have offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth with divisions serving the accounting, finance, technology, administration and project industries. The Brisbane team is experienced, professional and high performing.
Our business is committed to hiring the most qualified, highly skilled consultants and providing them with outstanding career and developmental opportunities. We pride ourselves on being a leader in professional level recruitment whilst still retaining a boutique environment.
Due to continued growth in our Management Resources division we are seeking the immediate assistance of a Senior Consultant to help meet our projected growth targets over the next 12-18 months. Working in a team based attraction and delivery role your focus will be on building and developing long-term business relationships, assisting candidates to find challenging and rewarding roles and to become an integral member of our consulting division as we continue to increase our market presence.
Reporting to an experienced Manager with international experience the key responsibilities include:
- Develop strategies to ensure clients have access to the highest calibre of candidates in the market
- Facilitate prompt introductions with relevant candidates and clients
- Provide timely, relevant and constructive feedback to clients and candidates
- Build solid relationships with candidates to understand their technical skill set, motivations, strengths and weaknesses and career direction
- Develop a detailed understanding of clients, their organisational structure and greatest needs pending the businesses life cycle
- Develop an acquisition and retention strategy to ensure repeat business from your clients
- Assist and run team meetings as requested by the Division Manager
In return for your hard work, tenacity and dedication to meeting your performance goals we offer a first class remuneration package, extensive training, unparalleled career development as well as access to both local and global recognition schemes.
You will be exceptionally driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to everything you do is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. A natural affinity for developing rapport with others, self-management, a passion for excellence and hard work are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Travis Steel (CPA) in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.