Senior Administrator | Construction | Outer CBD
$25 - 26 / hour
Administration & Office
Our client is based on the outskirts of the CBD, within the construction industry. This client is looking for an experienced Senior Administration Officer for a 3 week temporary role, with the possibility of extension.
This organization is looking for a Senior Administrator with proven experience to join the team. This position will be the first point of contact for all incoming calls. You will provide efficient and effective administrative and clerical support to Management and other staff. Previous experience within construction would be highly advantageous.
your responsibilities will include;
- Fielding telephone calls
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Receiving and directing visitors
- Word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations
- Printing, filing and faxing
- Booking meetings
- Organizing and managing staff travel
- Minute taking
- Coordinating and assisting with events
- Monitoring and ordering any stationary
- Preparation of reports
- Data entry
- Extensive software skills are required
The successful candidate will have a friendly, outgoing personality. You will have great time management and communication skills. Previous experience within construction industry would be highly advantageous.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Elle Rees in our Brisbane office on 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane