$55,000.00 - $65,000.00 / annum
26 August 2019
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the Services industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a Sales Administrator to join the Brisbane team. This is an
excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will depend on your proven experience as a Sales Administrator with your key responsibilities including:
- Timely and accurately processing all incoming sales purchase orders
- Generating sales orders and sales invoices with correct costs
- Generating purchase orders and following up outstanding purchase orders
- Managing and coordinating procurement of stock and timely delivery schedules
- Managing batches & processing stock orders with the correct order cost
- Managing and coordinating stock returns and claim requests
- Liaising with suppliers, customers and other stakeholders
- Handling queries and stock delivery disputes from clients
- Maintaining accurate records of spreadsheets and databases
- Data entry in an accurate and timely manner
- Answering and directing incoming telephone calls whilst providing courteous and efficient service to clients
- Booking in work as advised by technicians
- Organising and collating paperwork
- Managing the shared meetings diary, and coordinating the availability of meeting rooms.
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong sales and/or administration experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202