Sales Consultant - Recruitment
August 20, 2018
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE symbol: RHI) pioneered specialised recruitment services and is today's leading specialised staffing agency providing recruitment solutions for businesses and finance, accounting, financial services, technology and administrative professionals.
There are more than 300 Robert Half locations worldwide and in Australia we have offices across all major metropolitan cities. Local businesses of all sizes turn to Robert Half for our personalised recruitment approach and unprecedented access to the most qualified talent for their temporary recruitment, project consulting and permanent recruitment needs.
Experienced and sought-after professionals work with us because we are dedicated to providing them with rewarding employment opportunities and guidance through every stage of their careers. Hiring managers and business owners work with us because they know we can connect them to the very best people that will drive their business growth.
As a Recruitment Consultant, in addition to dealing with existing clients, you will:
- Be tasked with adding to your portfolio of clients through business development activities
- Connecting to potential clients by phone, face to face meetings and networking within the Brisbane business community.
You will be strongly encouraged to view your 'desk' as your own business operating within the Robert Half business at large. As such, you will be trained on the optimum metrics by which to run and grow your business sequentially in order to maximise revenues thus ensuring your success.
The Successful Candidate
In joining Robert Half you will:
- Be exceptionally driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Have a proven track record of achievement
- Be results driven
- Have an ethical approach to everything you do
- Have the ability to work with and build the team around you
- Have a natural affinity for developing rapport with others, self-management, a passion for excellence and hard work are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture.
Interested in joining our team? Please send us your resume by clicking on the apply button, or for further information, contact Alyssa Bezheh via [email protected]
Robert Half is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants must have the legal rights to work in Australia on a full-time basis.