Reporting & Accounting Manager - $120,000 + Superannuation
Location : Brisbane CBD
Post Date : 09 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 0811RP
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client is a large ASX listed business within the professional services space. With a proud history of over four decades of going above and beyond for their clients, they have continued to grow consistently and are ready to bring on a Reporting & Accounting Manager to join the team.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the key areas you will be responsible for will be:
- Accounting (Tax, reporting & compliance)
- Reporting (Cash flow forecasting & cash management)
- Corporate Governance & Continuous Improvement (Data integrity for audit & compliance, identifying new opportunities for reporting & data analysis)
- Key Stakeholder Management (Accounting advice to various teams within finance, support & manage key relationships with external third parties)
- To be successful you will have a strong track record of successfully adding value through process improvement. You will be CA or CPA qualified with over 5 years' experience ideally working / reporting in an ASX environment and be commercially focused.
Apply Today Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Rav Prasad in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202
10 Eagle Street