Recruitment Specialist| CBD |Permanent | from $85,000
$85000 - 90000 / annum
September 13, 2018
This national infrastructure company is seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to assist their recruitment and HR team due to recent projects. The team are currently going through mass high volume recruitment, so you will need to hit the ground running and be prepared for hard work. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to truly be involved in an organisation, see the benefits of their hard work and take full responsibility for the recruitment processes from start to finish in their division.
Reporting to the Recruitment Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with line managers regarding vacancies
- Ensure all internal recruitment forms are completed and authorized appropriately before commencing recruitment activities
- Ensure Position Descriptions are reviewed and updated by the Manager prior to recruitment activities
- Advertising positions both internally and externally
- Sourcing candidates via internal databases, referrals, seek and social media
- End to end recruitment including: telephone screening, shortlisting candidates, arranging and participating in interviews and completing reference checks
- Liaising with the HR team to ensure they are kept informed of recruitment activity
- Assist with developing and implementing talent attraction strategies
- Provide support with onboarding of new employees
- General admin as required
As the successful candidate, you will have at least 5 years proven and recent experience as a Consultant either in an internal position or in an agency environment. You will be hard working, driven and be able to hit the ground running. You will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to deal with range of internal and external parties.
Due to the nature and urgency of their projects, the hours will be 8:30am - 5:30pm.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane