Recruitment Consultant l Professional Services
21 May 2019
Robert Half is a premium provider of staffing solutions. We specialise in sourcing superior candidates for a variety of clients including many global household names, whilst also maintaining a strong foothold in the SME market. There are more than 300 Robert Half locations worldwide and in Australia we have offices across all major metropolitan cities. Local businesses of all sizes turn to Robert Half for our personalised recruitment approach and unprecedented access to the most qualified talent for their temporary recruitment, project consulting and permanent recruitment needs.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Developing strong relationships with a diverse client base that could include a mixture of new and repeat business.
- Cross-selling into existing accounts as well as recapture of lapsed clients.
- Fulfilling the clients' requirements with the highest level of customer service when they arise.
- Working in a highly collaborative way to both build your client base and deliver on client needs.
- Help find innovative and smart solutions for client needs whilst consistently beating the competition.
- Working within a high performing team
The role will include a mixture of office and field-based sales covering the Brisbane market.
You will be a results-orientated, target-driven professional with a passion for developing new business. You will be a team player with a track record in the recruitment or sales industry, and you will be looking for the next step in your career and relish the chance to be trained and perform in a professional, B2B sales role with a prestigious firm. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential in this role, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, as well as the desire to embrace a new challenge.
What's in it for you?
We provide the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist our teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly competitive market place.
As a member of our Brisbane team, you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary
- Have a access to our market-leading commission plan
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: "no debt", two CEO's in 70 years, and strong financial performance in Queensland and Australia.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202