Recruitment Consultant l Accounting Temporary
Location : Brisbane CBD
Post Date : 15 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : BRIATJH
Job Classification : Internal Vacancies
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is traded on the New York Stock Exchange and is a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index. Robert Half again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry. Robert Half Australia prides itself on being a leader in professional-level recruitment whilst focussing on helping small and mid-sized companies to grow.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is a division of Robert Half International and specialises in the recruitment of accounting and finance professionals within the commerce and industry sector. Our Brisbane office is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our growing temporary recruitment division. Your critical role will be to develop key relationships with organisations ranging from small to medium-sized companies to large corporates. A combination of recruiting, business development and account management skills are required for this position.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Setting and executing a focussed sales plan
- Prospecting for new client business
- Lead generation and follow-up
- Making recommendations to clients regarding top talent available
- Conducting reference checks on prospective candidates
- Strategising to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team.
At Robert Half we seek people with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to success is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. Self-management, a passion for excellence, initiative and hard work are essential. Prior experience in accounting, recruitment or sales would be an advantage; although we are interested to hear from "high-achievers" from other disciplines. You will excel in our demanding sales environment. You will need to understand our sales methodology, be able to build strong, focused networks and respond proactively and positively to sales targets, although comprehensive training is provided for all new hires.
What's in it for you?
Robert Half provides the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As an integral member of our Brisbane temp team, you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary
- Have a access to our market-leading commission plan
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: "no debt", two CEO's in over 65 years, and strong financial performance in Queensland and Australia.
- Have access to market-leading technology via our new MS Surface Pro tablets, enabling you to achieve faster speed-to-market.
For further information contact Jessica Hando on 3909 4202 or send your resume by via the Apply Now link.
10 Eagle Street