Recruitment Consultant | Business Development
$65,000.00 - $70,000.00 / annum
9 August 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International has over 300 offices worldwide. We are listed on the NYSE and a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index. In 2018, we were again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation.
Robert Half is committed to providing exceptional career and development opportunities to highly skilled and qualified Recruitment Consultants. We have also developed state of the art and creative online marketing programs which engage our clients and potential job seekers, working with global market leading suppliers and partners to deliver strong results.
We are proud to offer an energetic and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Early finish on Friday
- Fresh breakfast every single day
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every Tuesday
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Lunch provided on Fridays
Our teams are in accelerated growth right now due to the premium and relationship-driven service that we offer. With a strong client focus, our Recruitment Consultants are focused on delivering the best possible talent in the market to their clients, and are results orientated, ensuring they stand out in a competitive market.
As a Recruitment Consultant, in addition to partnering with existing clients, you will also add to your client portfolio through business development activities. This will include connecting to potential clients by phone, face to face meetings and networking within the Brisbane business community.
Our Recruitment Consultants operate a 360 methodology, with responsibility for:
- Business Generation
- Candidate Acquisition
- Skills Evaluation
- Referencing and representation in the marketplace
We encourage our Consultants to view their 'desk' as your own business operating within the Robert Half business at large. As such, you will be trained on the optimum metrics by which to run and grow your business sequentially in order to improve revenue and ensure success. In return for your hard work, tenacity and dedication to meeting your performance goals, RH will offer a first class remuneration package, extensive training, unparalleled career development as well as access to both local and global recognition schemes.
What will make you successful in this role? You will ideally be an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record of individual billings, worked in business to business (B2B) sales or you will have had a solid career as a IT / Finance and Accounting professional and be looking to apply your knowledge in this new and exciting career.
In particular, we are looking for someone who is:
- Exceptionally ambitious, with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven track record of achievement
- Ethical in everything you do
- The ability to work within a team and be a self starter
- Passionate about building relationships with others, a propensity for excellence and strong work ethic are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture
Interested in joining our high energy and fun team? Send us your resume by clicking on the apply button, or for further information, contact Internal Careers via [email protected]
- All applicants must have the legal rights to work in Australia on a full-time basis
- Due to an anticipated high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 1~3 business days
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202