July 6, 2018
OfficeTeam is the premium provider of temporary administration staffing solutions and is a high growth division of Robert Half. We specialise in sourcing superior candidates for a variety of clients including many global household names, whilst also maintaining a strong foothold in the SME market.
With a network of 315 offices worldwide, we are proud to call ourselves a leading provider of office support professionals on an interim basis. With demand for OfficeTeam's core services in accelerated growth, we need an additional, experienced Senior Consultant to maintain our benchmark for excellence.
In addition to dealing with existing clients, you will actively grow your portfolio of clients through various business development activities. You will be strongly encouraged to view your desk as your own business operating within the Robert Half / OfficeTeam business at large, but we will give you a lot of support in how best to achieve this. Your tenured manager will develop you on the job as well as away from the desk; and will be supported by our APAC Training Function to ensure you get the best possible start to your career with RH.
Our success within Officeteam significantly stems from getting out and about in front of clients. So once you're up to speed you will be encouraged to visit 15+ clients per week, with or without colleagues from sister-divisions within the RH business. This will give you a great opportunity to get out and about every day, building relationships face-to-face with clients in various industries across the Brisbane metro area.
Are you the kind of person we look for?
To be a successful Senior Consultant in OfficeTeam you will have endless energy, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to everything you do is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. A natural affinity for developing rapport with others, self-management, a passion for excellence and hard work are the cornerstones of success in this high-performance sales culture.
Ideally you will be an experienced Recruitment Consultant / Senior Consultant looking to improve your earning potential and enjoy clearer career progression. Typically, OfficeTeam Consultants earn more than their immediate competitors due to our aggressive yet achievable commission structure.
What's in it for you?
Robert Half provides the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our Brisbane team you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary and have a access to our market-leading commission plan
- Receive our industry-leading, consulting training through our local and global network
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Have access to the latest mobile technology to help you deliver results quicker.
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun, team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: no debt, two CEO's in 65 years, and strong financial performance in Queensland and Australia.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please call Kevin Jarvis on 07 3039 4202. Alternatively, submit your resume by applying now.
Robert Half/ Office Team guarantees confidentiality to discuss your career prospects. No details about you will be disclosed without your permission.