Recruitment Consultant - Accounting & Finance
$100000 - 200000 / annum
June 4, 2018
Finance and accounting
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is traded on the New York Stock Exchange and is a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index. Robert Half International again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry (March, 2012). Robert Half Australia prides itself on being a leader in professional level recruitment whilst still retaining a boutique environment.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting was the first division of Robert Half in 1948 and specialises in the recruitment of accounting and finance professionals within the commerce and industry sector. We are the largest recruiter of accountants in the world.
Our Brisbane office is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our growing permanent recruitment division. Your critical role will be to develop key relationships with organisations ranging from small to medium-sized companies, to large corporates. A combination of recruiting, business development and account management skills are required for this position.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Prospecting for new client business
- Lead generation and follow-up
- Making recommendations to clients regarding top available talent
- Source candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database and internet advertising
- Strategising to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your
At Robert Half we seek people with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to success is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. Self-management, a passion for excellence, initiative and hard work are necessary. Prior experience from the discipline that you will recruit for is also an advantage.
You will excel in our demanding sales environment. You will need to understand our specific consulting methodology, learn or know our sales cycle, be able to build strong, focused networks and respond proactively and positively to sales targets.
What's in it for you?
Robert Half provides the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a crucial member of our Brisbane Finance & Accounting recruitment team, you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary and have a access to our market-leading commission plan
- Receive our industry-leading, consulting training through our local and global network
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun, team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: no debt, two CEO's in over 65 years, and strong financial performance in Queensland and Australia.
For further information contact Kevin Jarvis on 3039 4202 or send your resume by via the Apply Now link.