$42000 - 47000 / annum
Administration & Office
An opportunity exists for a Receptionist to join this multinational staffing consultancy based in Brisbane. The company has been listed for eleven consecutive years in Fortune Magazines List of Americans Most Admired Companies and is currently experiencing outstanding business performance and growth across Brisbane market.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Answering and directing incoming telephone calls providing courteous and efficient service to clients and candidates
- Ensure that the office and conference rooms maintain a professional demeanour
- Greet visitors (clients, candidates, vendors, etc.) arriving at the office and direct to the appropriate person
- Provide all applicable forms to candidates and assist with document completion
- Book couriers and taxis when require
- Opening and dispatching mail
- Prepare meeting rooms for client interviews and providing refreshments to clients as required.
- Manage meetings diary and coordinating the availability of meeting rooms
- Administration support for a team of 4 consultants
- Data entry
- Formatting resumes to adhere to company standards
- Organising job advertisements for internet and trade publications
- Involvement in team projects and marketing events
- Further ad hoc duties
You must be highly professional, outgoing and efficient with an ability to work under pressure and maintain accuracy and attention to detail. We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly individual with a can do attitude and a strong focus on customer service. Some knowledge of the Microsoft Office is essential in this role. A competitive salary with excellent benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply for this position please send your resume to [email protected]