$40 - 50 / hour
The Property Accountant is responsible for ensuring all aspects of property and tenant accounting and reporting.
- Coordinate various reports, in a timely manner, on a monthly basis including reporting on property income and tenants sales figures.
- With oversight by the Regional Manager, support the property budget and forecasting activities.
- Manage one off charges and other tenant management correspondence as required from time to time, including the preparation of one off charges (OOC) Forms.
- Manage the outgoings reconciliation at the end of the Financial Year, including raising credits or charges to tenants where necessary.
- Raise Purchase Orders when required, ensuring entered descriptions are uniform to allow for clear reporting on the General Ledger.
- Manage the process of analysis, disbursement and accurate reporting of owner remittances.
- Assist with the preparation of tenant invoices, check and distribute monthly rental statements for all properties.
- Manage the auditing process, ensuring documentation and data is provided, when requested.
- Collaborate with the finance team to support overall finance goals and objectives.
- Provide oversight in the allocation of tenant electricity usage ensuring details are cross checked to maintain accuracy in invoicing.
- Respond to enquiries from internal customers regarding budget/invoicing issues and special reporting requests and the like.
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of rent review and outgoings letters.
- Work with the management team to ensure a clean and timely financial yearend audit.
- Oversee the general ledger to ensure credits and debits are allocated accurately and process any journals where required.
You must have proven experience in a property accounting role.
You will possess tertiary qualifications in finance / accounting and /or a related degree.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane