$25 - 30 / hour
June 25, 2018
A leader in their field, this organisation seeks an experienced Project Sales Administrator to join their team temporarily for 6 months. Reporting to the Project Manager and working closely with a great team, this role is great for an administrator who loves a busy a varied job.
In this role you will be:
- Entering customer orders into SAP
- Creating quotes and follow up documentation
- Liaising with suppliers and customers in regards to product transportation
- Processing credit claims
- Ensuring all purchase requisitions and purchase orders are accurate
- Project administration
- Working with tight deadlines
- General Administration such as filing, scanning and reporting
In order to be suitable for this role you will have experience in working with SAP and proven experience in the last 2 years with Project/Sales Administration.
You will be available to start immediately and be able to commit to work full time hours (38 hours) for six months.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/brisbane