$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 / annum
17 July 2019
Based in Brisbane's Inner Suburbs. This organisation prides themselves on their reputation and loyalty of staff.
They are looking for an experienced Procurement specialist to support their Brisbane Office
Reporting directly your manager, your role will include:
- Sourcing, comparing and recommending suppliers
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders as needed
- Ensuring high levels of negotiation with suppliers and vendors to ensure best price
- Providing high quality advice and support in tendering processes
- Complying with QLD Government procurement polices and guidelines
- Reporting related to procurement activities
- Maintaining a high level of procurement knowledge
- Maintaining successful stakeholder relationships
As the successful candidate, you will have recent experience as a Procurement/Purchasing specialist. Previous government experience is advantageous. You will have highly developed written and oral communication skills, pride yourself on your ability to prioritise conflicting tasks and truly enjoy providing individual support. You must be able to hit the ground running, be confident and deal with high volumes of work. The ability to work autonomously will also be required. Due to the urgency of the role, being immediately available would be highly advantageous.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact <Kristie> in our <Brisbane> office.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202