Performance Reporting Framework Manager
$50 - 70 / hour
Our client is a government body within the health sector that has a complex commercial structure which provides diversity from other government sectors.
- Develop and maintain the Performance Reporting Framework as well as performance monitoring and reporting.
- Manage a team of reporting and project staff
- Provide expert analysis, recommendations and advice to the senior stakeholders in regards to relating to financial implications of our strategic and operational objectives.
- Lead engagement, design and research activities to develop new reports that are reliable, and client focused.
- Provide advice and recommendations which relate to public sector best practice reporting principles.
- Provide advice and recommendations, related to public sector financial management practices, incorporating legislative requirements, government policy and best practice.
- Assist in the analysis and reporting of key performance indicators
- Develop and lead in identification of information requirements for routine or ad-hoc reports, identify and analyze data gaps, and recommend where the provision of such data on an ongoing basis will improve the reporting of business activity.
- Comply with and utilize procedures, policies, regulations and standards which impact upon the position.
- Maintain an up-to-date technical knowledge including new accounting and finance related developments, relevant legislation and industry standards and trends in activity-based funding.
You will be able to respond to financial information and be comfortable relaying this information to non-finance executives. You will also possess and strong, practical understanding of Excel and reporting systems as well as being a self-starter, capable of leading projects and making, as well as implementing, recommendations. The ability to lead, manage and supervise a team is crucial.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane