$55,000.00 - $60,000.00 / annum
2 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leading company seeking a hardworking Payroll Officer to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment and excellent options for career growth with a company that champions work-life balance.
In this dynamic role you will support the Payroll department in a variety of clerical duties. You will be responsible for data entry, reconciliation of timecards, pay distribution and providing statements to various departments. Your time management skills will be one of your best assets, and your ability to communicate effectively with both the internal team and outside customers will really let you shine. You have the leadership skills to deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding payroll experience spanning at least 3+ years with a large corporation.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel is important!)
- Remarkable attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Experience with a large ERP
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to easily learn new systems.
- Excellent customer service / communication skills.
You are a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working independently or as part of a team. Your personable flair allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve payroll processes, and you relish the challenge of learning new systems and sharing your know-how with junior colleagues.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to build on your experience, expand your skill set and forge ahead with your career.
- The support of a hard-working and highly professional team.
- A dynamic work environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A highly coveted program of benefits including ongoing training and development.
- An employer who promotes team members based on merit and encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202