$30.00 - $35.00 / annum
11 June 2019
Finance and accounting
An opportunity has become available for an experienced, hands-on Payroll Officer to join a leading Australian organisation. This is a temp role to start next week and will be 25-30 hours a week.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be working in a stand-alone position and will be solely responsible for the running of the payroll function. The key duties will include:
- Processing end-to-end weekly payroll (approx 150 employees) and monthly payroll (approx 30 employees) including reconciling pay run, loading bank files and reporting
- Manage the setup of new employees
- Calculation and processing terminations, allowances, deductions, adjustments, role changes
- Sole contact for payroll queries including providing advice on employment conditions, leave entitlements, terminations, superannuation and taxation etc
- Manage payroll records and payroll admin as required
As the successful candidate, you will be an experienced Payroll Officer that has ideally worked in a standalone position before and you will demonstrated experience in award interpretation and application. You will have the ability to work autonomously and pride yourself on being hands-on and strategic at the same time.
This role is to start immediately so only those who are immediately available will be considered. Experience using ADP highly advantageous.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Maddie Swain at our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202