Payroll Officer, Temp Opportunity, CBD Location, From 29ph +
$29 - 35 / hour
31 March 2019
Finance and accounting
An opportunity has become available for an experienced, hands-on Payroll Officer to join a leading Australian organisation. This role will commence as a temporary role as soon as next week.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be working in a team and will be solely responsible for the running of the payroll function for your designated ledger. The key duties will include:
- Processing end-to-end fortnightly payroll (400-1000)
- Process month end deductions
- Manage the setup of new employees, terminations, allowances, deductions, updating details, adjustments, role changes, reconciling pay run, loading bank files and reporting
- Payroll reporting (tax and superannuation)
- Sole contact for payroll queries including providing advice on employment conditions, leave entitlements, terminations, superannuation and taxation etc
- Liaise with managers regarding employment changes
- Manage payroll admin as required
As the successful candidate, you will be an experienced as a Payroll Officer that has worked in a team based position and you will demonstrated experience in award interpretation and application. You will have the ability to work autonomously and pride yourself on being hands-on and strategic at the same time.
This role is to start immediately so only those who are immediately available will be considered.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202