Payroll Officer- $70,000 + Superannuation
04 October 2017
Finance and Accounting
Our client is the market leader within their industry and is forecasting growth and have plans to list on the stock exchange. With a strong presence in Australia this well establish organisation is seeking a talented and motivated Payroll Officer with end to end experience to join the team.
Seeking a strong Payroll Officer to join a busy team. This position will be responsible for monthly and fortnightly payment runs. This position requires a lot of stakeholder engagement and a high level of customer services to employees regarding their pay.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your role will include:
- End - End Payroll processing fortnightly
- EBA & award interpretation
- Payroll tax & superannuation
- Salary sacrifice, set ups & terminations
- End of month reporting
- Calculation and processing of termination pays
- Maintenance of payroll system and leave planning system
- Other duties as requested
The successful candidate will have experience working in payroll. You will have strong process knowledge, be motivated, committed and have a high standard of professionalism and customer service.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Rebecca Hull in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202