PART TIME Senior HR Advisor | CBD | 6 Month Temp - Perm
$80000 - 100000 / annum
14 December 2017
Administration & Office
This international company is looking for a new Senior HR Advisor to join their large Brisbane offices. This organisation prides themselves on their service, growth in their market and being a friendly environment for all staff. This role is newly created due to the company's expansion and is looking for someone to help them grow.
In this role you will provide high level expertise and coaching on a range of employee issues, activities and engagement programs that coincide with the company's exponential growth. Someone who has a passion for boosting workplace morale and being innovative.
As the HR advisor, your role will involve but not limited to:
- Provide HR advice to line management covering all aspects of people management
- Interpret award entitlements and terms and conditions of workplace agreements
- Manage employee grievances and dispute resolution cases
- Onboarding and induction of new starters
- Investigative reports for staff and clients
- Managing proposals and briefing papers
- Prepare employment agreements/contracts
- Support and educate leaders within the company in regards to best practices
- Maintain and update employee files
- General HR duties as required
As the successful candidate, you will have 3+ years experience as a HR Advisor or HR Business Partner as well as extensive knowledge and experience across a range of HR functions, processes and protocols. You will have demonstrated experience in the interpretation and application relevant HR Legislation and HR Principles, Awards and Agreements.
It is beneficial if you have experience working alongside executives and in a professional/corporate company. Interviews will be held late this week so apply now.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Brisbane office on 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/brisbane