Oracle Database Administrator
$70 - 100 / hour
20 November 2018
IT and technology
Do you love the challenge of solving problems with multiple layers of complexity? If so, we'd love to hear from you. Our client is looking for your brilliant skills as a Database Administrator. If you are an efficient problem solver with highly tuned decision making skills, this may be the position for you.
This is a diverse role where no two days are ever the same. Responsibilities include installing, configuring, and maintaining all Oracle Server instances across development, staging, and production environments. Harness your technical skills to ensure database server topology, configuration, and maintenance are designed and executed to meet SLA objectives, and tap into your outstanding communication skills to advise on database design, tuning options, and other potential issues.
First project you will be faced with is a complex migration refreshing both hardware and software.
Previous experience driving complex migrations is essential.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Database experience spanning at least 5 years.
- Impressive knowledge of Oracle Server. (Oracle 12C)
- Outstanding experience carrying out migration
- Previous experience in production environments.
- Outstanding knowledge of building and maintaining documentation.
- OEM Configuration and installation.
You are a fast thinker with the analytical and creative skills to solve problems quickly - even under pressure. You are committed to excellence and have a strong eye for detail. Your interpersonal skills make you a brilliant collaborator across all types of colleagues and external business partners, and your outstanding ability to communicate complex ideas to a non-IT audience makes you a valued team member.
What's on offer?
- An exciting role with opportunities to boost your skill set and progress your career.
- A rare chance to be part of the company's exciting growth journey.
- The variety of a dynamic workplace where each day brings fresh challenges and new rewards.
- Opportunities to lead special projects to improve efficiency and underpin business growth.
- A modern, energised working environment where work-life balance is encouraged.
- A company that recognises excellence and rewards initiative and innovation.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law. For more information please contact [email protected] 07 3039 4202
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202