$25.00 - $35.00 / hour
7 July 2019
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the Professional Services industry
experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking an Office Assistant to join the CBD team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Due to the fast paced nature if this role you will be required to have previous experience working on a temporary basis.
Your fit within the role will depend on your proven experience as an Office Assistant with your key responsibilities including:
- Ordering office supplies
- Meeting and greeting company visitors
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems
- Setting up appointments, conferences and managing meeting rooms
- Managing office expenditure and budgets
- Testing technical systems (company dependent)
- Possibly undertaking accounting responsibilities (company dependent)
- Possibly managing the social media channels of the company (company dependent)
- Possibly handling event coordination, both internally and externally
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence
- Maintaining office services as required (such as cleaners and maintenance companies)
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Assisting with mail as required
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong administration experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202