$75000 - 100000 / annum
IT & Technology
As a business they look for people who will bring the following successful traits:
- Service Mined - both to internal stakeholders and external customers
- Innovative - identifies opportunities, creative and informed risk taking
- Inclusive - creates a collaborative and caring work environment
- Adaptable - open and receptive to new information and ideas
- Self-Development - Happy to take and act on performance feedback
- Communication - Express yourself clearly, listen effectively, share knowledge
- Team Player - work place courtesy, respect and compassion, contribute to team
I've written that list because it demonstrates the type of environment and team culture that exists in this business. They supply a quality software solution for one of the largest and most successful blue collar recruitment businesses in Australia. The company has brought people on board from some of the biggest software businesses on the globe, this team is a high performance, quality driven team.
This role will contain practices across all Microsoft technologies. You will be implementing complex solutions and as a skilled Developer you will be required to develop code to a high standard and be comfortable working across the full development life cycle. As with any existing system you will need to be happy with maintenance work, bug fixing, end user engagement to create the right solutions but also be assured there is plenty of new application development required; the system upgrade underway and new applications constantly being needed by the business.
Working in a dynamic and advanced working environment, you will liaise with your team to stay upskilled with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You will demonstrate exposure/commercial experience working with relevant technologies. The technical stack you will be working with:
- C# (prefer .NET Framework 4.0 or later)
- Web tech and frameworks like Angular and React
- RESTful APIs
- Unit and Automated Testing
- Build large custom object-oriented applications
- Scrum or Kanban exp.
- B or TDD exp.
PLEASE DO NOT HIT APPLY
Email me directly at [email protected]
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane