Membership Stakeholder Consultant
$75,000.00 - $80,000.00 / annum
21 August 2019
Based in Brisbane's inner CBD this Membership Organisation is looking for an experienced Membership Stakeholder consultant for a permanent role. This well-established organisation value's hard work, enthusiasm and professionalism. Due to an increase in work load they seek a highly driven and friendly individual to start immediately!
Your responsibilities will include;
- Explaining the benefits of memberships to prospective clients
- Presenting and holding sessions for members at various events/university'
- Strong verbal communication skills to liaise with members
- Achieving key targets of members converted monthly
- Assisting with membership applications
- Regularly reporting on all leads and membership conversions
- Maintaining accurate database for business development opportunities
The successful candidate will be committed, resourceful and have the "gift of the gab". You will have great time management and communication skills along with experience within the Membership Industry. Good organizational skills, interpersonal skills and experience with the Microsoft Office suite will be highly regarded. You will be available to start immediately.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, Elle Rees on 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202