$25 - 26 / hour
Administration & Office
This organisation is looking for an experienced Medical Administrator to assist the Administration Manager. For this role you must confident to hit the ground running as there will be no or a very limited handover. You will be confident in communicating with your manager in regards to your workload and be able to prioritise your tasks.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Fielding telephone calls
- Managing and maintaining the filing system and record keeping
- Putting together weekly internal newsletters
- Monthly reconciliation
- Interacting with donors
- Raising purchase orders
- Being empathetic to customers
- Understanding the sensitivity of some information
- Organising morning tea's
- Receiving and directing appointments
- Word processing and drafting letters
- Printing, filing and faxing
- Updating the patient files
- Extensive software skills are required
The successful candidate will have an empathetic yet confident manner. If you have a strong background in the medical field providing all aspects of admin support then this is the role for you.
You must be able to commit the at least 6months as this role may be extended.
This is role is due to start this week for the right candidate so apply now so you don't miss out!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane