Marketing & Communications Advisor | Temporary Role
Location : Brisbane CBD
Post Date : 03 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 45873OJ
Job Classification : Administration & Office
This leading organisation is seeking an experienced marketing & communications advisor to join their team. Due to an internal promotion, this role is for an immediate start for an initial 6 week period with a view of permanency. As part of the team, you will be responsible for the development, management and implementation of brand, marketing (digital and print) and design strategies to enhance the company's public image. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation with a great reputation.
As the Marketing and Communications Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee production of internal and external marketing materials
- Ensure key strategic messages are communicated effectively to target audiences
- Assist in preparation and submission of tenders
- Carry out monthly audits of marketing material content to ensure currency and relevance
- Assist with the coordination of events
- Manage and coordinate external sponsorships and event attendees
- Ensure compliance with global branding guidelines
- Managing the companies intranet
- Preparing communications for the wider community
- Develop and maintain relationships with various clients
- Develop design work for event and marketing collateral as required
As the successful candidate you will be a highly driven, creative and energetic marketing professional with an ability to get things done. This position requires experience in planning, coordinating and executing broad-based marketing programs, including web and email-based campaigns, social, PR, SEO/PPC, syndication, and online ad campaigns.
The Successful candidate will have a Marketing Degree (or equivalent) or alternatively, a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role. Experience with Salesforce or a CRM system & Advanced skills in Abode Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) are essential.
If you are immediately available and have what we are looking for then please apply now!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street