Marketing Advisor | Legal Industry
$60000 - 90000 / annum
16 April 2019
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the Legal industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their CBD team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will depend on your proven experience as Marketing Advisor or Coordinator with your key responsibilities including:
- Working collaboratively with managers
- Strategic marketing including EDM
- Editing and reviewing legal publications
- Graphic design using InDesign and WordPress
- Event management
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong marketing experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment. Ideally you will have legal experience or knowledge of legal terminology.
What's on offer?
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202