Location : Brisbane CBD
Post Date : 14 September 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 140917SS
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Our client is a global company and due to significant growth they are seeking a Management Accountant to support the senior finance team.
This role will focus on improving the transparency and accuracy of budgets and forecasts whilst maintaining a strong and informative relationship between the finance and operational teams of the organisation.
The Role & required experience:
- Preparation of the monthly and quarterly management accounting process
- Working on annual budget compilation
- Monthly accounting journals
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing support for the Financial Controller
- Consolidated and individual reporting for the divisions
- Assist with the Monthly Board pack
This role will originally begin as a contract and has a high opportunity to turn permanent if the candidate fits the current business culture.
You will be a CPA/CA Qualified Accountant with experience in a management accounting role. You will be able hands on, and have proven analytical and problem solving skills.
To be a success in this role, your communication skills will be exceptional as you will need to liaise at all levels of the business domestically and internationally.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Stewart Selwood in our Brisbane office on 3039 4202
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street