Liability Claims Consultant
$26.00 - $30.00 / hour
10 July 2019
OfficeTeam are currently recruiting for MULTIPLE experienced Liability Claims Officers who are energetic, hard-working and truly believe in customer service. Mandatory Claims experience in public liability and/or professional indemnity.
These organisations pride themselves on their great team environment and building strong customer relationships. As part of the team, your role will involve dealing with queries from new and existing customers.
Reporting directly into the Team Leader, your role will involve:
- End to end portfolio management of liability claims (Including professional indemnity claims and Public and products labiality)
- Interpreting public liability and professional indemnity policy
- Providing various forms of advice to clients on ; quantum, reserving, liability and settlement
- Attend and run settlement conferences
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders i.e. brokers, barristers, solicitors and loss adjusters
- Settling claims within client service instructions, company guidelines and delegated authority;
- Attending client meetings where needed
- Ensuring all legislation is complied with i.e. insurance code of practice and relevant legislation
- Resolve complaints
- Identify potential fraud/recovery indicators for claims where applicable.
To be successful for this role, you will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work well in a team environment. You will pride yourself on your bright and caring personality and have the ability to build rapport very quickly. You will enjoy working in a busy environment and gain great satisfaction from helping and advising others.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202